Best wifi baby monitors under $100 – Android, iOS & windows
You will be surprised how affordable the electronics are turning out to be. Few years ago, it was impossible to buy a wifi baby monitor for less than $200 dollars and now you can get the absolutely best wireless baby monitor for less than $100 bucks. Here i am going to list the best wireless baby monitors which you can get under $100 dollars.These baby cameras can be used for any surveillance purposes including as a baby video monitors.
Wireless baby monitors work over internet either is it wifi or internet of any choice ( 3g, 4g ). These baby monitors are pretty easy to set up. Will take only few minutes. All the wifi baby monitor brands has apps to support operating systems such as Android, iOS and windows. So you can view from any device anywhere. The only issue you need to concerned when using internet baby monitors is internet data cap! According to your usage, it could be different from 30 GB per month to 150 GB per month.
Now let’s go ahead and learn about our top 5 best wireless internet baby monitors. As i said, they are better than traditional baby monitors in many ways. Let’s learn about them.
1) Fujikam 361 Wirless baby video monitor (top selling & highly recommended!!)
It is truly amazing that you can get such an awesome baby wireless camera under $100 dollars and free shipping. This is truly one of the best baby cameras available on the market with all the modern features. This wireless camera is one of the best camera with excellent reviews and top 5 star rating from over 1500 customers.
This wireless baby camera is also one of the easiest to set up. You can set this up in 5 minutes maximum without any advance technical knowledge. If you have a android or iOS phone, then simply download the app and you can start viewing through the camera immediately. It works through PC browser too (any OS would work). It is extremely simple to set up and video.
- Remote live streaming viamartphone, tablet,
- Camera needs wired power outlet and wifi internet
- Video Recording To Internal SD Card only
- Remote Pan and Tilt, Motion Detection Alert
- IR night vision
- 2 Way talk ( parent to baby and viceversa
- HD 1280 X 720 Clear Image Quality
- 3 Dbi Antenna for extreme reliable Wi-Fi connection
- Micro SD supported for 32 GB
- QR Code Scan to download the free MIPC app setup
- WPS button for ez Wi-Fi connection setup
- Power interface, Cable interface, Digital zoom
- Real Plug and Play 5 minute setup
- Motion detection snap shot or video alerts
- Remote Live Video Streaming Via Smart Phone, Tablet, PC
- Remote Stunning Pen and Tilt control
- 320 degree x 120 degree covers every corner of your home
If you are going away from traditional baby monitors with baby camera and a parent unit, and becoming a fan of wireless baby monitors, then this should be the first camera you should try. Make sure you have a very good internet preferably without data cap, as data to transmit HD video can be high.
This baby monitor supports multiple logins, so multiple people can see the baby from different devices, but one camera. Imagine you have set this camera in the baby’s room. One parent can view the camera from another part of the house using the phone and the other parent can view from his/her office using a smartphone/PC. If you have grandparents who wants to check the baby, they can simply download the app to their PC/phone and view the baby from anywhere around the world. Hands down! highly recommend this baby camera.
Kodak is a very well known brand and this is one of their perfect electronic device. This baby camera is pretty much same as the previously mentioned camera and includes all the needed features. This camera has high security with encryption enabled, so it is more safer from hackers. It has everything needed for a baby video monitor.
The only drawback of this wifi camera is that, it does not contain the SD card slot. So offline recording is not possible. But you will have the phone recording,so you can record to the smartphone which you are using. You also has the optional cloud recording which is priced $20/mo (you wont be needing this!). You won’t be needing a cloud recording as you can record on your mobile phone or PC. It is relatively simple wifi baby monitor to set up
- HD video quality – Watch and listen to live or recorded HD video
- Crystal clear 2-way audio talkback
- Impressive Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- See more with 350-degree pan, 105-degree tilt, zoom
- IR night vision
- Motion-triggered notifications
- Built-in Wi-Fi extender and internal antenna for expanded coverage
- Industry level 128-bit SSL for end-to-end protection
- Cleaner video quality
These two are top in line for a baby monitor under $100 dollars. There are some other baby monitors with excellent features for less than $70 or $60 dollars. Some of those top baby monitors are listed below:
- 1/4 “color CMOS sensor
- Resolution: 1280*720(720P), 640*360, 320*180, 160*90 (selectable)
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Video/Audio Compression: H.264/AAC
- Frame rate: Real-time 25FPS
- Night vision: 12 infrared LEDs
- IR distance: 30ft
- Wireless networks: WiFi (IEEE802.11b/g/n) by External antenna
- Video storage: Micro SD card up to 32 GB storage
- P2P enabled eliminating complex port forwarding setup on your router
- ENVIS EasySetup CD included
- Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Connection
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryptio
- H.264 Compression for smoother video/audio transmission
- Max resolution of 1280x720P makes it High Definition
- Night vision up to 12 meters
- Pan/Tilt 355 Horizontal 90 vertical with motion detection alarm
- Built-in mic and speaker with audio port for external mic and speakers
- Smartphone APP compatbile with all IOS and Android devices, QR code on camera for UID recongnition